The “Rock With Us ” Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Red Light Management, LLC
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
2. Entry Period: The “Rock With Us ” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:01 PM Central Time (“CT”) on April 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on May 13, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on May 13, 2018.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Rhode Island. Entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Red Light Management, LLC (“RLM”), Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (“CB”), Country Music Association, Inc. (“CMA”), and Lee Brice, Tyler Farr, Maddie & Tae, Drake White and Claire Dunn (“Artists”) together with Artists, CMA, CB, are collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies, third party production companies, third party fulfillment agencies, respective agents, employees, officers, directors, members, successors, assigns (collectively, with Sweepstakes Entities, the “Released Parties”), and any person who has won a RLM contest or sweepstakes in the preceding twelve (12) month period, are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by RLM, and by the decisions of RLM, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
4. Sweepstakes Overview: This Sweepstakes is one sweepstakes wherein two (2) Grand Prize Winners (as hereinafter defined) will be randomly selected by RLM during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries (as hereinafter defined) received; in other words, many will enter; only two (2) persons will win.
6. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: Two (2) grand prize winners (each “Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected by RLM on or around May 16, 2018 from among all of the Eligible Entries received. RLM will make two (2) attempts over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Grand Prize Winners’ selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the telephone number(s) provided on his/her entry form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, if time permits.
7. Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in RLM’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner must sign within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from RLM: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and liability release to release the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, expenses, demands, and causes of action for negligence and damages of any kind to persons or property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure or private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered arising out of or relating to the Grand Prize Winner’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes or in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to their participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize; to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sweepstakes Entities the right to use their name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising and publicity purposes, in any media, worldwide, without additional compensation or consideration. Guest (defined below) must also execute liability/promotional releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. The Grand Prize Winner and Guest also must acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner must also complete or have completed any additional legal documents provided by RLM (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by RLM or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at RLM’s sole discretion. All decisions of RLM relating to this Sweepstakes are final. RLM expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason RLM deems necessary.
8. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winners shall each receive a flyaway trip for two (2) for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”) to attend CMA Fest 2018 in Nashville, TN (the “Event”). Event dates are non-negotiable. Event dates subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner, together with Guest, cannot travel on dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities, Grand Prize Winner will forfeit all rights to the prize and no other consideration will be provided. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if potential Grand Prize Winner is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize a prize. The trip shall consist of the following: (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winners and Guests, which shall originate from a major U.S. gateway airport of Sweepstakes Entities choice nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in its sole discretion), to a major U.S. gateway airport of Sweepstakes Entities choice near Nashville, TN, at Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to substitute ground transportation if Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of the Event; (ii) ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel; (iii) four (4) nights hotel accommodations at a hotel of Sweepstakes Entities choice, in its sole discretion, in or around Nashville, TN for Grand Prize Winner and Guest which shall be one (1) room based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips and other incidentals and costs are not included); (iv) two (2) tickets and VIP experiences to the Event for June 8, 2018; (v) two (2) tickets to each of the nightly CMA Fest shows at Nissan Stadium on June 7, 2018, June 9, 2018, and June 10, 2018; (vi) one (1) $50.00 Cracker Barrel gift card; (vii) one (1) $200.00 Visa Gift Card to cover expenses; and (viii) a meet and greet with Artists (collectively, the “Grand Prize”).
If Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, Grand Prize Winner privileges and Grand Prize will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Guest traveling with Grand Prize Winner must be at time of Grand Prize fulfillment twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the Grand Prize and must comply with all ticket and/or venue rules and regulations and all other applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the use and enjoyment of the Grand Prize; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Sweepstakes Entities will determine the airline, ground transportation (if applicable), and hotel in its sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates and shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, or other transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
All travel dates are subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities sole discretion. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in their discretion and shall award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable, and must be accepted as awarded, “AS IS”, with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sweepstakes Entities or for which Sweepstakes Entities may be liable. The opportunity to partake in a non-music experience with Artist is subject to the availability of Artist. In the event the non-music experience with Artist does not take place, there will be no replacement for this portion of the Grand Prize. The dates of fulfillment for the Grand Prize will be June 7, 2018 to June 11, 2018, and such dates are subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $3,000.00.
The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment, the time of travel, and the distance between departure and destination. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If, for any reason Sweepstakes Entities are unable to provide tickets to the Event, Sweepstakes Entities’ only obligation is to award trip portion of the Grand Prize or a prize of comparable or greater value (which may include a cash prize equal to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize), in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
9. General Prize Terms: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be made by May 21, 2018. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees or other airline/airport fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prize are solely Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to the Grand Prize Winner as income. Grand Prize Winner must supply Sweepstakes Entities with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Upon entry into this Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other Online Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner or potential Grand Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Grand Prize as described herein.
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sweepstakes Entities, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
10. General Terms: Grand Prize will be awarded only if the potential Grand Prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR RELEASED PARTIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN RLM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Grand Prize Winner or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in RLM’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, RLM reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on www.RockWithUs2018.com during the Sweepstakes Period and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and, or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by RLM in its sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by RLM are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. RLM reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE TENNESSEE COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE SHALL GOVERN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) resulting or arising from this Sweepstakes (including Entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize), to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee or the appropriate Tennessee State Court located in Davidson County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
12. Requests for the Name of the Grand Prize Winner and the Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Red Light Management, LLC
The “Rock With Us” Sweepstakes
1101 McGavock St., Ste. 300
Nashville, TN 37203
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by June 30, 2018. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting the “Official Rules” or the name of the “Grand Prize Winner”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
13. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Red Light Management, LLC, 1101 McGavock St., Ste. 300, Nashville, TN 37203. CMA is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
CMA, CMA Fest and associated logos are registered trademarks of Country Music Association, Inc. All rights reserved.
©2018 Red Light Management
1. ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the forty-seven (47) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Rhode Island, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Sweepstakes void where prohibited. Entries must be received by May 13, 2018. See Official Rules at www.RockWithUs2018.com for complete details.
2. ABBREVIATED RULES for Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes void where prohibited. Sweepstakes ends on May 13, 2018. For rules visit www.RockWithUs2018.com.
3. ABBREVIATED RULES for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends: May 13, 2018. To enter and for Official Rules, visit www.RockWithUs2018.com.
4. ABBREVIATED RULES for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Rhode Island, who are twenty one (21) years of age or older. Sweepstakes void where prohibited. Ends: May 13, 2018. See Official Rules at www.RockWithUs2018.com.